We are open - safety is our top priority!
We Accept Dental Insurance Plans in Fairfax
At this time, we are not participating providers with state-funded programs such as Medicaid.
If you rely on an employer-sponsored insurance plan for your dental care, there are a couple of facts that you should know. First, your benefits are negotiated on your behalf by your employer. Depending on the terms negotiated by your employer, you may pay a different price for a service than another patient with the same insurance company. Second, patients are responsible for the full cost of a service regardless of their insurance plan.
How Do I Find a Dentist Near Me Who Accepts My Insurance?
At Dental One Associates of Woodson Square, we can help you find a dentist in Fairfax by insurance. We work closely with multiple insurance providers in order to make dental care as affordable as possible for our patients. We even make using your dental benefits easy by handling the claims process for you from start to finish. For help finding a dentist that takes insurance or information about the dental plans that we accept, call us at (571) 364-7943.
Can You Help Me Figure Out How to Use My Dental Insurance with a Dentist in Fairfax?
Our team is always happy to help you find a dentist in Fairfax by insurance and answer your basic insurance-related questions. However, we believe specific benefit questions are best directed to your insurer. Before scheduling an appointment with a dentist, it is a good idea to contact your insurer to ask the following questions:
- What is my annual benefit allowance?
- Will I have to pay a co-pay when I visit a dentist near me who accepts my insurance?
- Do I have coverage for dentures and dental implants?
- Do I have coverage for Invisalign® and other orthodontic services?
- Do I have coverage for cosmetic and restorative dental services?
- How much is my deductible?
- How can I tell if I have met my deductible?
- How do I find out which dentist takes my insurance if I need emergency dental care away from home?
- How many dental visits does my plan cover per year?
- Do I have coverage for endodontic and other specialized services?
- Do I need a referral to see a specialist?
- Do certain services have to be authorized in advance?
You also need to determine if you need to see a dentist that accepts PPO insurance or a dentist that accepts HMO insurance. HMO plans require you to select a dentist from the plan’s network of providers. PPO plans, on the other hand, do give you some flexibility in seeing providers outside of the plan’s network, but the coverage rate may be lower. HMO plans tend to be the most affordable, while PPO plans often have deductibles and higher premiums.
Our dentists and staff deal with insurance questions and issues on a daily basis, so they can help you maximize your coverage and minimize your out-of-pocket costs. We will work with you to find cost-effective treatment options for your needs. We also offer budget-friendly financing options to help with any out-of-pocket expenses.
Take the first step toward a better smile by calling us today at (571) 364-7943.
Insurances We Accept
- Anthem (BCBS)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Care First
- Connection Dental
- Delta Dental Premier®
- Delta PPO
- Dental Health Alliance
- Lincoln Financial
- Medicare Advantage (Seniors 65+)
- TriCare (Military)
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare