We Are Open – Safety is Our Top Priority!
We’ve reopened in accordance with CDC, O.S.H.A., and State Dental Board guidelines to responsibly resume seeing our patients for regular dental appointments and treatment. We want to assure you of the measures we take to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive needed dental care without fear or concern.
We Accept Dental Insurance Plans in Springfield
We can help if you have questions about your dental insurance, such as, “Is there a dentist near me who accepts my insurance?” or “How do I find a dentist in Springfield by insurance?” At Dental One Associates of Springfield, we partner with multiple dental plan providers, which means that we are able to help as many patients as possible make the most of their dental insurance benefits. You can call us at (571) 364-7212 for more information about the dental plans that we accept.
Understanding Employer-Sponsored Dental Plans
Most Americans get their dental insurance through their employer. Individual employers negotiate the plan benefits with the insurer and typically pay a portion of the cost of the coverage. This means that two people working for different companies may have different benefits, premiums, and fees even though they are covered by the same insurance provider. In the end, the patient bears the final responsibility for the cost of any services.
When looking for a dentist that takes insurance, it is also important to understand the distinction between PPO and HMO plans. A plan that requires you to see a dentist that accepts PPO insurance typically has higher premiums and fees than a plan that requires you to see a dentist that accepts HMO insurance. However, with a PPO plan, you may be able to choose from a wider selection of dentists.
I Don’t Know How to Use My Dental Insurance with a Dentist in Springfield
Our team members can help you find a dentist in Springfield by insurance. However, you should contact your insurance carrier with specific benefit questions. Before using your dental plan, you should get the answers to the following questions:
- Which dentist takes my insurance?
- What happens if I need dental care away from home and there is not a dentist near me who accepts my insurance?
- Is there a waiting period before I receive full benefits?
- Am I subject to an annual deductible?
- How can I track how much I have earned toward my deductible?
- Do I have to pay a fee for each office visit?
- Does my plan limit the number of times that I can see the dentist each year?
- Is there a cap on my benefits?
- Does my plan cover dentures, dental implants, and other tooth replacement services?
- Does my plan cover veneers and other cosmetic services?
- Does my plan cover orthodontic services, such as braces and Invisalign®?
- Does my plan cover endodontics and other specialized services?
Why You Should Choose Dental One Associates of Springfield for Your Dental Care
The following are just a few of the ways that we help you achieve the best possible oral health:
- We work closely with you and your insurer to ensure that you receive maximum coverage for any necessary services.
- We are always available to answer any questions that you may have about your benefits.
- We keep you informed of your treatment options every step of the way.
- We handle the entire claims process from start to finish.
- We offer financing plans to help you meet any unexpected expenses.
Contact us today to find a dentist in Springfield by insurance and to schedule an appointment.
Insurances We Accept
- Anthem (BCBS)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Care First
- Connection Dental
- Delta Dental Premier®
- Delta PPO
- Dental Health Alliance
- Lincoln Financial
- Medicare Advantage (Seniors 65+)
- TriCare (Military)
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare